Dienstag, 29. Mai 2012

Cross trainig soccer... not recommended

So last Sunday I participated at a soccer tourney in Germany, due to beeing stupid before hand and telling everybody what a good soccer player I am ;) so I had to catch up to my loud mouth and play some soccer...

long story short, I can say that playing soccer is not recommended for crosstrainig purposes, as it can cost you some days of trainig jiu-jitsu - in my case a big fat bastard stepped on my right big toe (okay in reality I am not as good of a soccer player as I thought and so instead of hitting the ball I hit the mother earth) and now i have a blue toe that hurts like hell and there will be no running for the next days...

lesson learned:
being a stupid loudmouth doesnt always pay-off ;) 

 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen