Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2012

Braulio Estima Summer Camp

So I decided to participate at the Braulio Estima Summer Camp which will be held on the Chanel Islands from 23rd of June to 30th of June.

This is acctually going to be the first time training twice a day and I am quite curiouse how my body will respond to that. Nevertheless I hope that this intense week of training will really boost my game and that I am going to learn a lot from Braulio and his brother Victor.

At the moment eleven people are registred including one of my friends - so I have a training partner with me, which is quite nice from my point of view.

For sure I am gonna make daily updates during the camp on here, concerning what we learned and all the other stuff that is going to happen

Here is the link to Camp
http://braulioestima.eventbrite.com/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen