Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2012

Competing to prepare for the Euros

As I stated in my first post and also in the name of the Blog, my goal is to compete at next years European Chamionship in Portugal and eventually win the gold medal in my class. 

So as it would not be a bright idea to just go to the Euros and compete, with no competition experience before hand, I decided to draw up a competition plan and do at least five competitions before next year. Here is what I will try to do:

1. Bavarian Cup BJJ an No-GI Tournament Round 1 in Ansbach (7th of July 2012)
2. Bavarian Cup BJJ an No-GI Tournament Round 2 in Ansbach (4th of August 2012)
3. Bavarian Cup BJJ an No-GI Tournament Round 3 in Ansbach (1st of September 2012)
4. West Germany Championships in BJJ (BJJBD) at Prüm (6th to 7th of October 2012)
5. International German Championships XII in BJJ (BJJBD) at Neuried (24th to 25th of November 2012)

As the Euros will be a Gi-Tournament I will mostly focus on that, but also gonna compete at the No-Gi ones were possible. 

I hope this will give me a little groove when it comes to competing, and will decrease the jitters a bit.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen