Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2012

Caio Terra Seminar in Zürich Switzerland

Next tuesday I will be organizing a BJJ-No GI Seminar with Caio Terra here in Switzerland. Location will be the Enomoto Dojo of MMA Fighters Yasubey and Felipe Enomoto which are also my teachers. No to mention that the seminar will focus on the bread and butter techniques of Caio - which is the Half Guard
this is the second Seminar I am organizing via my Buddy Remo from BJJ Team Basel, the first one was with Ryan Hall and was pretty successful, I hope everything works out fine again this time and I cant wait to get destroyed by Caio during rolling :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. NEW SEMINAR WITH CAIO TERRA IN Zuerich
    http://thebjjsebijiujitsublog.blogspot.ch/2013/06/caio-terra-gi-seminar-this-sunday-in.html

    AntwortenLöschen