Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012

The Cauliflower Chronicles III & Olypic Games 2012

So today, I did my first self draining of my ear, as it did fill back up since Monday. I have to say, that I really see improvements after every drain and I am pretty sure, that I will get it back to looking almost normal. For those of you who have never done it or a planing to do it, I would suggest the following equipment.

  • disposable syringe with a capacity from 2 to 5 milliliter
  • acus with dimensions of 0.6 mm x 25-30 mm
  • liquid alcohol or alcohol pads
  • acyetic pads  to press on the ear

That stuff and little bit of courage is all you need ;)

Futher more the Olympic Games are approaching pretty fast with Judo beginning on Saturday. The drawing of the matches has also been done and it doesn't look to good for our Austrian Judo to potato Ludwig Paischer, as he was matched up in the first round against the no name Jacob Gnahoui (BEN) which he should beat, but in the second round the world ranking first Rishod Sobirov (UZB) is waiting which is going to be a though matchup for Paischer.

If you wondered where to find a livestream take a look at the link below and type "Judo" into the search field


For a detailed shedule of streaming times through all disciplines have a look here:

Schedule of all Events and streaming times

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen