Dienstag, 24. Juli 2012

The Cauliflower Chronicles II

Allright so in my last post, I described the problem with the cauliflower ear I got during training, which looked like that after an other training:

 
So I was offered the kind help of one of my training buddies who's girlfriend is a surgeon and she drained my ear, as you can see in the Video below – comments are in german, mainly in austrian slang, so they might be a little hard to catch ;)




After the drain was done, I guess we failed to compress the ear properly as after the night and next two days the ear started to refill again. So on Monday after taking a private, I happily went again to my personal ear drainage, which from todays point of view worked out bette, as my ear was compressed properly. I kept compress on for the whole night and now it looks way better than before – lets hope, that it wont refill again and that it wont ruin my good looks ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen