Freitag, 17. August 2012

Acai baby...

For a long time a have been looking to get some proper Acai in Switzerland and/or Germany. I got to taste a little of it through my protein powder from XTFC which tastes pretty great for a protein shake. During the Braulia Estima Summer camp I also had the chance to taste the coco nut water with acai from Vita Coco which also tasted allright. For sure like most of you I heard numerous stories of how good it is and that everybody who went to Brasil was swarming about that stuff.

So as I am recently one week per month in Frankfurt for working purposes and I searched the Internet and found the following provider of frozen Acai Pads - Fine Fruites Club. A few days ago I ordered myself a couple of Acai and some Mango and Maracuja pads. Yesterday the pads where finally delivered after two days, in a box with dry ice, so it was no problem to get the pads delivered to my office and put them into the fridge in the evening.

For my first smoothy I didnt go to nuts and just went with the proposal from the distributor for a Acai smoothy:
  • 1 Pad of Acai
  • 1 Pad of Mango
  • 150 ml Orange Juice
  • 2 table spoons of Honey

I really have to say that this stuff is just great and I am looking forward to experimenting with it and mix some new things to it.

For sure I am going to try the famous Rener Gracie Acia Bowl soon – here is Video of that sweet bastard

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen