Montag, 3. September 2012

Off to Portugal to do "some" training and holidays

so I just wanna give a little update, as I am heading to Portugal with my girlfriend tomorrow. Main focus for this trip is holidays but I will also train at the Vita Jiu-Jitsu Club in Cascais at least two times. I have a BJJ buddy who trains there and I allready contacted the head coach Sergio Vita who was more than nice and told me to come and train with them.

Here is the link to his homepage: Vita Team BJJ 
Here is the link to the blog of my buddy, which is pretty sweet: http://webjiujitsu.blogspot.de/

I also got myself the quotes for private sessions and they are pretty sweet in comparison to what I have to pay in Switzerland. One private hour is EUR 50 and it lasts for 1,5 hours. They also have some pretty sweet deals if you take more privates - damn pitty I won't be able to do more over there - I will let you know how the training and the private went. 

see ya...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen