Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013

The injury bug has me...

The injury bug has caught me lately. First I got a pretty nasty infection on my elbow which held me of the mats for two weeks. After that, I left Switzerland for a one week vacation at home in Austria. I arrived there with my girl on Saturday and on Monday I found myself in the hospital due to a imploded left lung. 

This stuff hospitalized me for almost two weeks and I am forbidden to do anything sport related for an other 4 weeks. But whats even worst, I am forbidden to fly for 8 weeks, which meant, that I had to cancel my trip to Toronto and NYC and thus my training at Marcelo Garcias Academy. But as I my dad always said, you have to get something positiv out of negative situations, I was resting in my hospital bed and came up with the idea of going to Brazil. 

After some further investigations, I am going to stay at Connection Rio for two weeks in February and most likely gonna train at Checkmat Copacabana (Fight Zone).
I am thinking about doing two to three training sessions per day, plus a one hour private with one of Ricardinho's Black Belts. I am surely pretty pumped about the whole thing and cain't wait to be back on the mats and start my preperations for Rio - Osss

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen