Donnerstag, 22. August 2013

I am back...

Sorry for not updating the blog lately, but I just didn't feel like doing it and didn't have to write much anyways. Never the less, I am going to change this blog a little bit and gonna write more about my training and preparation for the upcoming tournaments which will be following:
  • IDM International German Championship in Neuried on the 19th of October 
  • IBJJF Munich Open on the 10th of November
  • IBJJF European Championship in January of next year
Currently I am recovering from an infection on my elbow and will be out of training until next wednesday, where I will do a last No-Gi sess before going on a one week vacation. After the vacation it will be full fledge training 6 times per week.

In addition to the five Gi and one No-Gi sessions per week, I will also boost my strengh and conditioning in the mornings. My conditioning programm will consist of the following: 
  • swimming
  • running 
  • sprints/stairs
  • BJJ related circuite trainig including Kettlebells, Swiss Ball (but more on that in a later post ;) 
Further more I am really looking forward to October, cause I will be in Toronto and New York for ten days and also plan to train quite a lot in those two towns. 

In Toronto I will train at Open Mat Mixed Martial Arts Academy and in New York at Marcelo Garcias Academy.

I also have to really keep a good diet after my holidays, so I can go down to feather weight as healthy as possible, with the goal of almost not having to cut any weight right before the comps. So this means I will also post a little bit about what I am eating and why. 

I hope you guys will enjoy what I am going to post and I am always happy about feedback. You can contact me on Twitter under BJJSebi... 

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen